Geneco’s Terms & Conditions for UOB Credit and Debit Cards Recurring Payment
1. “Geneco” means Geneco by Seraya Energy Pte. Ltd. and “UOB” means United Overseas Bank Limited.
2. This Promotion is applicable for UOB cardholders who hold valid UOB credit and debit cards issued in Singapore (“UOB Card”), with the exception of UOB JCB Cards, Travel Account, Corporate (on corporate liability), Purchasing, Business, Multicurrency
Corporate and Private Label cards (“Cardmembers”).
3. The Promotion commences on 15 April 2018 and ends on 30 June 2019, both days inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
4. A Geneco customer who signed-up for recurring payment services to charge his monthly Geneco electricity bills on a UOB Card (“Recurring Payment”) during the Promotion Period shall be eligible for 1% cash back on his monthly Geneco electricity
bills for twelve (12) consecutive months (“Cashback”), provided that:
(a) the first Recurring Payment is successfully charged to a UOB Card by 31 July 2019; and
(b) all the Recurring Payment(s) are successfully charged to the UOB Card for twelve (12) consecutive months.
5. The Cashback amount shall be calculated based on the amount of the Geneco electricity bill charged to the Cardmember’s UOB Card and will be credited to the Cardmember’s UOB Card account.
6. The Cashback shall be forfeited if the Cardmember terminates or cancels his relevant UOB Card account within 12 months from the date of the first Recurring Payment.
7. S$10 Rebate – Utility Marketplace Promotion: UOB Cardmembers who fulfil the following conditions will receive S$10 rebate - (a) has successfully registered to participate via SMS, by keying in “UTILITY <space> NRIC Number (eg. UTILITY
S1234567A)” and sending it to 77862 with their last known registered mobile number with UOB from 1 May – 30 June 2019; (b) successfully charge a new monthly utility bill from the participating utility partners to their UOB Card before 30 September
2019. The first 5,000 Cardmembers who fulfil the aforementioned conditions will receive S$10 rebate. Refer to www.uob.com.sg/utilities19
for full T&Cs.
8. Geneco is not an agent of UOB and vice versa, and assumes no responsibility for any products and/or services offered or provided by UOB. Any dispute about the quality or service standards of UOB must be resolved directly with UOB.
9. Geneco reserves the right to amend, suspend, withdraw, vary or terminate the Promotion and/or to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice, including not but limited to the eligibility
requirements and the Promotion Period.
10. This Promotion is not applicable or valid with any other promotions, offers or discounts unless otherwise stated.
11. In addition to these terms & conditions for the Promotion, the following terms and conditions shall also apply:
(a) Geneco’s prevailing standard terms and conditions for electricity retail, available at https://signup.geneco.sg/Home/Tempcondition
(b) UOB’s terms and conditions governing UOB Credit and Debit Cards recurring
payment on Geneco Promotion, available at https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/cards-privileges/oem.page
12. Participation in this Promotion shall constitute acceptance of all these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.